الثلاثاء، 27 نوفمبر، 2012

Gas explosion caused fatal fire in Germany

-->
Cause a portable gas heater explosion in a workshop fire for people with special needs in Germany, killing four people and wounding nine others, authorities said Tuesday.

The blast occurred when the gas leak from the heater in the workshop, according to the defendant Peter Heiberal in a televised press conference in the town of Titisee-Neustadt southwest of the country, and by the fire occurred. It was unclear whether the fire broke out in the gas.

The Heiberal said all evidence points to the incident, pointing out that there is no reference to a fire deliberately. However, prosecutors opened an investigation into the possibility that the incident was criminally.

The fire broke out Monday in the workshop, which employs about 120 people with mental or physical disability, in a number of functions, including blacksmithing and carpentry and electrical installation.

And died Musharraf (fifty years) next thirteen of those with special needs - including ten women and three men, aged between twenty-eight and sixty-eight years - and all of them were in the room, which has seen the explosion, according to police.
-->

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق